Saturday 16 March 2019

Foamiran flowers | by Camilla S (Norway)


Hi everyone!
Today I want to inspire you with a pocket card. 
The lovely stamp is 
World Wide Web collection 2015.



I colour with Distress Ink and Distress Markers. 
The images is stamped with Memento - Rich Coccoa. 
And I use the Langton water colour paper,
hot pressed 300 g to colour on.
The brushes is syntetic, and I usually use
size 0 and 000.



For the spots in Tilda's hair and around her,
I have used Liquid pearls. 


For the flowers I have used the Peony Petal dies from Magnolia.
They are from the Wedding Collection 2010.
They are currently sold out in the Magnolia store.
But for foamiran flowers you can use any flower dies. 
I like the Peony Petals very much because they are 
a bit big, and then easier to work with.

Here is a step by step:




I want to give this card to a confirmand. 
Therefore I have made a little paperstrip to put money in, inside the pocket card. 
(With my Word Window Punch)


Another closeup of one of the flowers.


Thank you so much for visting the TOMIC blog today!
I hope I did inspired you with my pocket card. 

With love,

No comments:

Januray Top 3