Wednesday 13 March 2019

Magnolia Paper Clips

Hi Everyone,

My turn today to inspire some of you who absolutely adore journaling and have a planner just like me. I was so inspired by Paula Foerder, and she just make all this adorable decorated paperclips that I think will combined so cutely with Magnolia minis.

So here it is, I’ll show you how I made it.


First, Magnolia DooHickey have this so wrapped dies collection that are awesome for this project. Cut so wrapped dies on a designer paper of your choice.


Then put 4.5 cm paperclip, longer side on the inside, like the one I show you.


Then fold and glue two sides together, make sure to put glue on the paperclip so it doesn’t slide out.



Then distress or put white paint or do what you like on the paper.

Put colored images, I use Mini Magnolias from the Easter collection, some paper, cheese cloth and fence dies. Glue them all the way you like it. Put some ribbon and finish.






The finish project and how they look, I made 4 of them because I like it so much.


Here’s the paperclip on my journal, cute right?

Hope you like my project. 

Hugs,
Irene Daryanto










4 comments:

Patty O'Malley said...

These paperclips are so sweet and pretty, Irene. I never thought of using the DooHickey so wrapped dies in this way. Thanks for the inspiration!

Suzi Mac said...

I love journaling Irene and these are just perfect!! you are a clever girl. Thanks for the inspiration
Hugs
Suzi xx

hanap said...

Thanks for the inspiration. It is a great idea.
hanap

Irene Daryanto said...

Thank you so very much for the kind words. So glad I inspire you. Hope to see you on TOMIC.

Januray Top 3