Sunday 10 March 2019

My day for inspiration DT Lillemor 💟


Hi Magnolia lovers!
Today it's my turn to inspire you with
some more Magnolia stardust
here at TOMIC.
I have made a birthdaytag
using this little Tilda 💟


Her name is Tilda Rose Scent from
Lost and found collection 2014.
All dies from Magnolia.


I have coloured with distress ink reinkers
and Langton watercolour paper
hot pressed extra smooth 300 gr.


I use syntethicbrushes
00 and 000.


This tag is made for a young lady 
that is turning in to a hair and stylistexpert.
I thought the stamp suits her very well!


Thanks for visiting TOMIC 💟
Love and Light!

2 comments:

Camilla said...

So beautiful inspiration to us today!! :) I love your tag Lillemor, and your colouring is so stunning!
Hugs, Camilla

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful tag, Lillemor! I don't believe I've seen this sweet Tilda stamp before. She is colored so prettily!

Januray Top 3