Tuesday 9 April 2019

GDT Eun-ju lee

Today we want to proudly welcome our talented 
guest designer for April. 
Let her introduce herself!


Hi, I'm Eun-ju lee. 
I'm a guest designer. 
I loved Magnolia's stamp and Die, 
so I wanted to be a DT of Magnolia. 
And I am so happy, excited and happy 
to be selected as a TOP last month and become a guest designer
I thank everyone
I will introduce my work
I made it feel like a fairy tale with lovely rabbits on a warm spring day.


My work

Tilda and the rabbit is water coloring.
2017 Sweet Rabbits stamp, 2016 Dandelion Tilda stamp.
MYDooHickeyBOX ™ Vol.5_Celebration ,
 MYDooHickeyBOX ™
, Vol.18_Le fleur...I used
I made flowers myself, 
and the leaves around the flowers used Summer Foliage and Strawberry die.

I am so happy to have fun with you.
Let's challenge you ^ ^ I'll wait for your better work.
Thank you for loving my work. 
Have a nice day.

Love, 
Eun-ju lee


Thank you so much for letting us know you a bit better.
And showing us your stunning Easter card!!
Hope it inspired you to make an Easter card for TOMIC this month.

With love,
The Magnolia Design Team

4 comments:

jiwonarts said...

Look at her card.
Flowers and rabbits sing springTilda whispers love to us.
Her lovely card and beautiful coloring,
It gives us another inspiration.

With love, jiwon.

Anonymous said...

very very beautiful card♡♡♡♡♡

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful card, Eun-ju lee! I love the image and the floral diecut corners.

Patty O'Malley said...

Forgot to add, I love the Easter banner as well!

Januray Top 3