Sunday 14 April 2019

Little Present Tag´s | Irene Mendes

Hello Magnolia Lovers ♥
I hope everyone is having an excellent Sunday, full of inspiration and creativity !!!
Today is my day to inspire you to make little Present Tag´s.
I use  them enough to give that special touch to a gift or even to attach to a gift bag and write a little message. I made two tag's with the stunning kit "Creating Collection Stamp Sheet" and I´ve use the Distress Marker to color.

Here my tag´s:


Dies and stamps I use:
Vintage Box 1


I invite you to participate in our Monthly Challenge and the theme is "Easter"!!!
That's all my post for today, I hope you enjoy your visit :)
Thank you for stopping by...and have a great day!


3 comments:

jiwonarts said...

Both of the tags are the best.
Our best friend, too!
hugs Jiwon.

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful tags, Irene.

Claire Hill said...

Hi thanks for postiing this

Januray Top 3