Saturday 27 April 2019

Love..

Hello everyone!
Tina here..
It's my turn to inspire you a bit..


I made a card in lilac tones with the super cute Tilda with Early Bird from the Le Fleur Upgrade..

I have a confession to make..
This is one of my all-time favourites.. At least for now..
I know I'm gonna fall in love with tons of other Tilda's in the future.. I simply can't resist them.. It's the same for you, I know.. LOL!



The image is coloured with Distress Inks.. My favourite colouring medium..


And these are some close-ups of the inside, back and some of the details..
The tags and fence are Magnolia Doohickeys and they are called Bloomy Tag and Lovely Fence..
As you can see I've used lots and lots of other dies and products on here as well..

If there's anything you'd like to know about this project, don't hesitate to visit my Magnolia blog HERE and contact me..
You will find all the details over there and I'll be more than happy to answer any questions you may still have..


That's all for now.. I really hope you enjoyed your stay..
I wish you all a super amazing day!
xoxo
Tina

1 comment:

Patty O'Malley said...

Gorgeous card, Tina!

Januray Top 3