Thursday 9 May 2019

Our Guest Designer for May - Laura!!


Hi everyone! 
We are proud to present this wonderful card from this month's
guest designer, Laura A. Corkill!


Now, let her introduce herself!

Hello Everyone!  
My name is Laura and I am so very honored to be your guest designer today. 
 I have loved Magnolia stamps and dies since December 2010 
when I first discovered Magnolia Ink Magazine in a bookstore.  
To this day I am still obsessed as I am sure you are too. 
 Thank you for taking the time to view my card 
and I hope you have a most wonderful day!


Stamps:  
Tilda & Honeycomb 2019 Magnolia Day Bee-You Collection
Sparkle Hearts 2014 Waiting For Christmas

DooHickey's Dies:
Sunflowers - DooHickey's Box Volume 6 (harvest)
Bee - DooHickey's Box Volume 10 (buzz buzz)
Rose Leaf - 2011 You Are So Special
Tilda Tag - 2011 Sweet Christmas Dreams


More details can be found on my blog:  https://outinthecraftshed.blogspot.com


Thank you so much for your amazing inspiration 
for us today Laura!! 
We are so happy to have you here. 

With love,
The Magnolia Design Team

2 comments:

jiwonarts said...

Her coloring is so beautiful!
Everything is lovely.
I am so honored to be with the design team with her.
Hugs Jiwon.

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful card! Love the sparkle on Tilda.

Januray Top 3