Monday 16 September 2019

The Guest Designer for September - Reetta!!

Hi everyone!
Today we will present our 
talented Guest Designer for September
We are so proud and happy to have her with us.
Today she will show us two projects, ¨
and tell us a little about her self. 




I made a bookmark for my daughter. She reads a lot :)
For bookmark I used Magnolia stamp 'Editor Tilda'. 
Doohickeys are 'Vintage Frame', 
and some dies from 'Recipe Card' -collection.



A friend of mine is graduating to nurse. 
I made her this first aid kit :)


I painted a cardboard box with white chalky chic paint. 
I covered it with Magnolia ‘Red Kitchen cloth’ paper. 
Some foamiran flowers I made
myself with Magnolia Doohickeys ‘Doily Flowers’ and ‘Hellebores’. 


I stamped the image on watercolor paper and it’s called ‘Nurse Tilda’. I
used Distress Re-inkers for coloring. 


Here are all the Magnolia products:
- Nurse Tilda (The winner takes it all -collection)
- Congratulation text (Lost and Found -collection)
- A Gift from the heart text (Raising the ceiling)
- Red Chadelier 'Made with love'
- Doohickeys: doily flowers, swirl, simple tag, hellebores, stethoscope,
jeans tag
- Paper 'Red Kitchen Cloth'


And something about me...

I am 41 years mother of two girls. My daughters are 8 and 10 years old.
We live with my family in Hyvinkää, Finland.
I started making cards with 3D cards 17 years ago. 
I started stamping five years ago. 
I made the first Magnolia card for my older daughter for
her birthday four years ago… the image being ‘Happy Princess Tilda’ from
Once Upon a Time -collection.
I have learned to color with Distress Re-Inkers but I still need to
practice a lot :)
I'm just in love with Magnolia stamps. 
My daughters also love Magnolia cards 
and I make lots of cards for them :) I usually have many projects
going on. I can tell you that I have a few Magnolia projects in progress
;)


Thank you so much Reeta for your lovely presentation
and your wonderful creations!

With love,
The Magnolia Design Team

1 comment:

Januray Top 3