Friday 22 March 2019

Heart Shoes Tilda from the Spring Fever Collection


Hello Magnolia lovers! Thank you for taking the time to stop and visit with us today. It's Yuri here. Today I'm sharing this pink spring card.


For my card today I used Heart Shoes Tilda from the Spring Fever Collection 2016. She is just so adorable, I really love the pose on this Tilda, super cute!


I coloured up her with Distress ink re-inkers and markers as always.

Here are the Distress Ink colours I used
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose
Cheeks: Mix of Aged Mahogany, Tattered Rose
Hair: Antique Linen, Walnut Stain, Black Soot


Magnolia products

Stamp:
Heart Shoes Tilda - Spring Fever Collection 2016

Die:
Bloomy Tag - DooHickey Dies
Leaf & Swirl - DooHickey Dies

Paper:
Riffard Roses - Special Moments Collection



I hope you like my card and it inspired you to joins us in our challenge.
That's all from me for today. Thank you for stopping by,

Have a lovely day!

Yuri



1 comment:

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful card, Yuri! Simply breathtaking!

Januray Top 3