Thursday 21 March 2019

Roses Are Red Tilda


 Hi, it's Jane here with my inspiration post for you for our first challenge of "Spring and at least one Doohickey Die".  I have created a lollipop card using Roses Are Red Tilda from the Hugs and Kisses Collection.  All of the papers are from Maja Design.


I have painted Tilda with Distress Inks using the no lines technique and added white dots to her cheeks and eyes using a white gel pen.  The sentiment was cut from the bottom of the paper and trimmed to size.


I have used the Rose Leaf Doohickey die, Sakura Background Doohickey die and the Tilda Ticket Doohickey Die on my card.  Everything is inked with Walnut Stain Distress ink on the edges to tie everything together.


I hope you like it and thanks for looking! 

You still have time to join us for our first challenge, I do hope you can join us!


1 comment:

Patty O'Malley said...

What a pretty lollipop card! Tilda is colored beautifully. Love those Magnolia dies, too.

Januray Top 3