Wednesday 20 March 2019

We are friends online and offline | Tomic challenge #1 inspiration

Hello, lovelies!

It's me Yulis and today is my turn to send an inspiration for the TOMIC 1st challenge, Spring and use at least one dies (Magnolia DooHickey)

https://yuliswithmagnolia.blogspot.com/2019/03/we-are-friends-online-and-offline-tomic.html

I am featuring images from the new collection; Hugs and Kisses
and the frame I use here is Rounded frames and tags which is so versatile to use on any occasion.



Those are some closer look, but I have more details wrote on my blog:
and also you can find me on Instagram:

p.s. you still have time to join us, so come on make your creation and we always love to get your submission. 

Thanks for stopping by,
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Suzi Mac said...

So pretty, love your pretty pastel shades. xx

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful card, Yulis!

Januray Top 3