Friday 9 August 2019

Some inspiration from our talented GDT Miae Hong


Hi everyone!
Today we are proud to present our GDT 
for August 

Here is what she writes about herself and her stunning creation:


Hello All!

This is Miae from South Korea and 
I am so glad to be one of Guest Designer Team.
Since I have fell in love with adorable stamps from Tilda, 
I have crafted my own creations with Ji-won.

Going forward, I will keep creating beautiful cards with Magnolia.
Main colors are white and gold and I would like to express Tilda as an adorable angel!
I hope you like my cards!

Used stamp & dies -
Tilda with Sock Puffs
MYDooHickeyBOX™ Vol.17_Silent Night
MYDooHickeyBOX™ Vol.20_School
Recipe Card
Vintages Frames and Tags


3 comments:

Patty O'Malley said...

This card is so sweet and cute!

jiwonarts said...

Dear. Miae Hong.

Pretty tilda with angel wings!
So lovely.
Thank you so much for your beautiful Krixmas gift.

With love Jiwon.

Hong bang said...

Thank you! :)

Januray Top 3